Week1 

Hi everyone, I'm hongbin li and live in Markham, Ontario now. I think programming can extend my working life, but it doesn't seem to be the case at the moment. I heard Open Source is a well-known platform, but know little about it. 

I think OSD600 is really a global course, which can slove my problem, and to find the best way to continue to connect us.

After accomplish this term, I hope to continue to stick in this Open Source platform. I am interested in many area, and a more realistic option might be testing. But everything is possible.

I just forked "https://github.com/hli261/computervision-recipes". This repository provides examples and best practice guidelines for building computer vision systems. The goal of this repository is to build a comprehensive set of tools and examples that leverage recent advances in Computer Vision algorithms, neural architectures, and operationalizing such systems. Rather than creating implementions from scratch, we draw from existing state-of-the-art libraries and build additional utility around loading image data, optimizing and evaluating models, and scaling up to the cloud. In addition, having worked in this space for many years, we aim to answer common questions, point out frequently observed pitfalls, and show how to use the cloud for training and deployment.

I just want to know about it. It's totally new to me.



Comments